Friday, October 17, 2008

CONTINUE? BOOYA!! YES!!!

The potery continues!!!!! Yaaaayyy for God's gift of the written and spoken words!!! and the written and spoken Word too. in fact that one is better, but i still like the gift He gives me in poetry. I also love how He's given me a class (creative writing II) that gives me a grade for writing poetry for Him. I know its been a while since i posted poetry, but ive been writing all the same. and im on route now to publishing my poetry alongside short, memoirish excerpts of my testimony (if i can ever get that one finished). There are some poems coming about pain, some about bondage, and a whole lot about Jesus and His amaizing merciful powerful wonderful just beautiful awesomeness!!!! PRAISE JESUS FOR HE ALONE IS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: