Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Wow....

My first day back online and... wow, what a realization. There are areas of my life, old messages from old freinds and as i read their messages, God like... He doesnt shout it at me, but its a voice, not still or small, but quiet and firm, Like He's going to say it once and he's not going to raise His voice... saying cleary "that part of your life is no over." Which is funny cause i just got done writing to a friend who didnt know that i was fasting from the internet, saying how God brings seasons of our lives to an ende and brings us into new seasons. i told her not to mourn but rejoice, but at this time i couldnt help crying. Must be that mercy thing. But now more than ever i am aware of how God has been moving me and i think im getting glimpses of where i might be going, but thats not for me to say, or even to completely know... yet.

No comments: